The Beauty Digger

Hello peps! Let me introduce the one who call herself as a beauty digger. Yup, she's me! I'm  Zehan Adela. I'm cur...

Hello peps!

Let me introduce the one who call herself as a beauty digger. Yup, she's me!
I'm Zehan Adela.


I'm currently studying at Prasetiya Mulya University and this is my 4th semester as a marketing student.
I'm turning 20 this year and I'm very excited! But it wasn't that lovely after all because of the final projects and stuff. 
I'm currently dying...

As a student, I do really love to work and communicate with people. I really enjoy to get along with others.

By the way,
In this blog i will share everything about beauty review such as my favourite skincare, makeup, beauty tools, and lots of beauty articles! I always love everything about beauty.
Because for me,

Beauty isn't about wear a bunch of makeup.
It is about having a good skin condition and wear minimal makeup to enhance the beauty
that you already have.

But always remember,

Beauty isn't only about having a pretty face.
It is also about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart,
and most importantly,
a beautiful soul.


Enjoy!
with love,
The Beauty Digger

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So inspiring!Looking forward on your beauty review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I will be following on your upcoming blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!Looking forward for more of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward on that beauty skincare tips and your lovely.

    ReplyDelete